Hey! In case you feel bad about missing your exercise lately, ponder this: …
• The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54.
• The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57.
• The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41.
• The best footballer in the world, Maradona, died at the age of 60.
• James Fuller Fixx, credited with helping start America’s fitness revolution
by popularizing the sport of running, died of a heart attack while jogging at age 52.
• The KFC inventor died at 94.
• Cigarette maker Charles Winston died at the age of 102.
• The inventor of opium died at the age of 116, in an earthquake.
• And, the Hennessey Liquor inventor died at 98.
How did smart people come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?
The rabbit is always jumping up and down, but it lives for only two years, and the turtle,
that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.
Get some rest, chill, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life in 2022!