Neither Labor or the Coalition would except this behavior – Why do the Greens?
Correct me if I’m wrong but if a conservative politician had a public list of downright disrespectful, unbecoming, unstatesmanlike and career-ending transgressions as long as this they’d be stripped of their position completely!
- Abuse police over the deportation of sex offenders
- Abuse Elder to the point that Elder had to seek medical assistance from the parliamentary nurse and make a formal complaint
- Regularly attack colleagues based on their skin colour
- Support protestors who set fire to Australia’s first Parliament House and home of democracy
- Deliberately mislead the Australian people by failing to appropriately swear allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen as a Senator of our commonwealth nation but happily take the salary provided by the Australian taxpayer
- Support the burning of our nation’s flag
- Slag off a female colleague on the Senate floor with a vulgar and derogatory comment
- Deliberately choose not to disclose a relationship with an ex-bikie after being advised to do so while sitting on a joint parliamentary law enforcement committee, receiving confidential briefings about bikie gangs and organised crime.
The standard you walk past is the standard you hold! The Australian Greens should hang their heads in shame. They do not have Australians’ best interests at heart. Adam Bandt is no leader
By Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price